ABS-CBN Information reported Tuesday afternoon that Head of state Rodrigo Duterte made public the names of the five authorities generals that are supposedly entailed in prohibited drug trade. He did this throughout his speech at the Philippine Flying force's (PAF) celebration of its 69th wedding anniversary at Clark Air Base. The president stated before giving the names: "I am obliged by my inner voice to inform you the authorities that contributed to deterioration of regulation as well as order in this country."
Checking out from a sheet of paper, he called the following:
1) General Marcelo Garbo, (retired).
2) General Vicente Loot, (retired) incumbent mayor of Daanbantayan, Cebu.
3) General Joel Pagdilao of the NCRPO.
4) General Bernado Diaz of Area 11,.
5) General Edgardo Tinio of Quezon City Authorities Area.
Source: ABS-CBN News; INQUIRER.net; Rappler